Saturday, March 24, 2012

The breakfast is a good way to good health

Thai food Thai food Thai food




Breakfast is very useful here. It is my brain all day. This recipe is easy and only 10minutes to get a taste. Of your butler. I doubt my children.
Breakfast is the most important meal. Charge as the brain. The work force. Or classesthroughout the day. In this time you feel the need to make time to prepare breakfast foryour child. Or people who want to prepare something to eat before going to work athome easy. The main ingredients of bread, eggs and sausage and add a degree of foodto the dining room with a simple model. The breakfast that only takes me 10 minutesonly.



I mix.
1.2 pieces of Bread.
2.2 slices bacon.
3.Egg 1.
4.Butter
5.A tomato fruit.
6.2 pieces of sausage.
Equipment: oven or microwave.

Process.
Holes in the bread. Then put the bread in the enumerate I lay claim to the butter, bacon orsausage over the top side like (I lost it in the fridge) placed around the bread, then pickup the tomatoes. The split half. The tiny tomatoes in the salad from Sam. The bread isthen placed over the hole in the butter over the eggs into the hole and then hammering itinto the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes while waiting for the dish. You may be able todress down, but I tasted this delicious dish anyway. If you enjoy a glass of milk waspoured. Orange juice or cold. It's a recipe anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment